Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Six Reasons Why I Can't Sleep at 2:30 a.m.

*Something's shining in our window. (I guess it's the moon, but it's driving me CRAZY.)

*Dave is snoring like a freight train just rerouted through our bedroom. Maybe it did. Maybe the tracks are being reset even as we speak...

*It's spring. I itch. All over. Darn lack of humidity around here, anyways.

*Too many 'little' things need to be taken of. (And they'll all take 'just a minute.' Right.)

*That cake we had for dessert is calling my name.

*I'm cold. Then hot. Then chilly again. Or just the toes...nope. I'm cold. (And if I snuggle up to Dave, well -- see item #2.)

That's why I'm watching 'Monk', and getting ready to finish up one last appraisal report. (The cake's already gone -- it was delicious!) Maybe, once it's finished (the report, not the cake), then maybe I can sleep again.

Yeah, right.

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...