Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another Great Source for Deals and Bargains

The sun is shining (not necessarily a good thing), and my poorly-neglected garden is beggin' for a good digging. But I had to mention this first...

I've yammered on about http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ , an excellent place to find coupons, bargains and freebies for everything from laundry detergent to ice cream cones.

Lo and behold, this morning I stumbled onto another winner, walletpop.com!
Take a look at their 'daily deal' here:

http://www.walletpop.com/category/daily-deal/

They also have categories for freebies, bargains...and even reports on scams. Well worth making a daily pitstop here.

Now I have to go out and dig iris, before the ground forms solid concrete around their roots... we have had some horrendous storms lately, with amazing clouds, high winds (including tornados) -- and sadly, very little rain. Too bad. We need it.

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...