Monday, September 8, 2008

Good Work Well Done

TV show's done!

And I wasn't that terrified...

Didn't get much sleep the night before, though. Visions of demos, samples and Crazies whirled in my head, mixed in with the old inn I was staying in, bears (the inn warned they liked to wander around at night down the alley, and the sidewalk), ghosts (except there weren't any)...

The show, in spite of having an audience, was nearly as easy as just sitting down and talking to Ricky and Alex. ( I do like them very much -- Alex, I'd spent a wonderful day with while taping a 'Hanky Panky' segment on Simply Quilts.) Oh yes, and making a huge mess of fabrics and embellishments all over the demo table!

After picking up...and signing books...and stuffing everything in the poor Cherokee... I drove 2 1/2 hours to home -- to spend a few hours hauling shingles up on the roof. Nothing like roofing to put everything back into perspective.

The garage is tar-papered, drip edge hammered on, and ready for shingles.

Daughter #1 and I played Destructor on the first section of house roof last night -- more to come.

Af

No comments:

You Go, Kids!

  More great 'wholesome' posts via Bored Panda .. .