Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday's a New Start

Feeling better. We napped a few hours in the afternoon, then I got a good solid seven or so hours last night. (Well, except for the restless dreams...) Sleep makes all the difference in the world, doesn't it?

Yesterday was rough. The first time I'd been back in church, and because it was my turn to sing on Worship Team, that meant I was up front and visible. Pastor Torrey mentioned my dad's death...and Shelly Brauer's death (see earlier post)...and I just lost it, at least as much as I could show in public. A number of people came up, wanted to talk, give hugs, etc. They meant so well. They really did. But I was hurting, and just wanted to go home.

* * * * * *
Now it's morning -- a pile of chores nags, messiness abounds, and I can't help but admire the clean simplicity of Hyper Homemaker's blog:
http://hyperhomemaker.blogspot.com/

Just saw some of the drawings for the new book -- they're fantastic!

No comments:

Frugal Hits & Misses: March Report

 This has been a tighter month than most -- due in great part to some unexpected truck expenses. Last month's property tax payment sucke...