Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Musing

Shoestring Alley feels the same way I do about blustery days...

only today is back to hot summer sun and flipflops! The beans are loving it, and I should get a few more zucchini and tomatoes out of this sunshine.

* * * * * *
By the way, my company hasn't gone bust. Brickworks is still around -- but the server that normally hosts the Brickworks and Classy Girl websites is not. (sigh) Our webmaster is working on the problem, but it's not solved yet. (double sigh) Be assured: yes, we're still here!

Only two more days to comment for the giveaway. Take a minute and leave me a note about your favorite time of year on this post. One winner will get a gift basket! Expires Sept. 16.

4 comments:

Allison Ann Aller said...

Cindy, I love fall the best...the chores of summer are over, the colors of nature are beautiful, and it is time to enjoy being cozy at home...

Prim2Pink said...

I love spring the best. I can't wait to see the flowers trying to poke out of the melting snow.
Judy

Sue Cahill said...

I actually love winter the best. I was born in Boston, MA, have lived most of my life in Western NY and went to college in Northern NY. I find I have lots more energy on cold days, the crisp air invigorates me. An when I'm inside snuggling under one of my quilts in front of the fireplace I feel so content. I love the comfort foods that come with the season and the holidays are so great.

Sue Cahill (sbonetsue at yahoo dot com)

Meliss Jordan said...

Fall is the best here in Utah. You get warm days, crispy mornings. We know fall is here when we here the geese every morning flying over headed to the warmer side of life.

Cutting Expenses -- When You Think You Can't (Part III: Everyday Steps That Help)

     By now, if you've been reading this series, you've already figured out how much your current income and expenses are , and hav...