Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Strange Stuff

From the "I cannot BELIEVE these exist" department:

*A whole gallery of the world's ugliest cakes, including a dripping nose, beating heart (double yuck) and the best of the batch -- a homicidal bride. Go here...but don't eat supper first.

*Then The People of Walmart, an equally odd place that chronicles some of the odd people wandering around Walmart. I used to be a checker at the great Wally, and had friends who worked the night shift. They were used to all sorts of unusual people showing up...but their favorite was the big beefy cross-dresser whose chest hair poked out of his cleavage, and leg hair out of the fishnet hose he insisted on wearing.

Well anyways, take a gander here.

5 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Unbelievable!! lol
Hugs,
Kerry

Sue Cahill said...

Loved the cakes! Reminded me of an "incident" a few years back. I worked in an office and some of the employees were a little strange. When one of the finance manager's had a birthday they got him a cake that looked like female genitalia! They put the cake, in a box, in a conference room, and then went to gather us all. In the meantime the president of the company went into the room, not knowing what was going on and seeing the box took a look. He was really conservative and was pissed. Nobody would admit they brought the cake and he dumped it in the trash.

Thanks for bringing back that memory.

Sue Cahill (sbonetsue at yahoo dot com)

Cindy Brick said...

Yes Sue...but are you happy I did... :)

Melisa @ Sweet Home said...

Couldn't get into the Wal-mart site, but I can just imagine! I know the sites I've seen at our local Wally World and I'm sure it's the same all over!

allie aller said...

You are brave...I can only take so much weird in a day!!! The news usually gives me my quota...

Frugal Hits & Misses: March Report

 This has been a tighter month than most -- due in great part to some unexpected truck expenses. Last month's property tax payment sucke...