Thursday, December 17, 2009

Waiting, Waiting...

Still no truck. I've stayed home for two straight days, waiting. (Nearly all of our staffers are on vacation through the end of the month -- two have agreed to come in for just a few hours, to help get the backed-up Hanky Panky orders sent out.)

The shipment's been in Denver since the 15th, says the tracking info. Castle Rock is 30 miles -- tops -- from Denver. What do I have to do: march down there and unload the boxes myself??

Sigh.

The Momma, yours truly and one feckless staffer have finally hacked a path through the inventory area. There's much more to go, but it already looks a heck of a lot better.

I must do some errands tomorrow -- they can't be delayed any longer. What do you want to bet the delivery shows up while I'm gone?

2 comments:

allie aller said...

I bet you a giant chocolate covered candy cane that it does!

Cindy Brick said...

...and you were right, Allison! The stinkers...

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...