Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Half-Baked Approach

Apologies...I didn't meant to be so quiet.

I've just not been feeling absolutely up to par, though it's back to regular schedule. That means I start something, get it half-done, drop it and go sit down for a while, pick up something else...

Half-finished really means half-baked. Today, I plan to CONCENTRATE and make piles disappear. Even if it means slogging through one task at a time.

We have snow, but not to the level of you-all back East. These newscasters have a snowball fight on-camera to celebrate...looks like my cousins, growing up!

Ah well. Back to it.

No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...