Thursday, March 4, 2010

Elf Slippers!

Wouldn't a snuggly, cosy pair of elf slippers be just the thing for a gloomy, dreary day?

Now you can make them yourself, thanks to this easy tutorial. They'll  make good use of that beloved sweater that's too small, or developed a nasty hole somewhere.

Many thanks to Kris of Resweater for sharing this frugalicious pattern. She's not only got an intriguing blog, but a shop, Artfire, for purchasing "repurposed" sweaters and other goodies. Homebody Holly is running a giveaway from Kris' business, too, if you hustle over there. (It ends Thurs night at 9 p.m....EST, I'm supposing.)

I intend on visiting Kris regularly to see what she's up to. Wonderful stuff!

1 comment:

Resweater said...

Hi Cindy,
Thanks for the mention! You are welcome to use any pics you want from my blog (I tried to reply to your question on my blog, but it wouldn't let me).

Kris :)

Monday Stuff On the way to Other Stuff: Meltdown

     The nice thing about Colorado is that we have these horrendous snowstorms -- and within a few days, they're melting off -- fast. Al...