Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thinking about St. Patrick's Day...

I don't have any trouble with corned beef and cabbage, colcannon, boxty, or any of those goodies...

But I've never found a soda bread to go with them that doesn't taste a bit, well, 'gassy.'

Thanks to Kathleen over at allrecipes.com, though, I think I may have the answer -- Pretzel Bread. Its makeup sounds similar. Who knows -- this one may well work.

Recipes for the other stuff will be coming in the next week...

And yes. I am part-Irish!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Irish Girl,
I wonder when your new hankie book will be out. You did say in the Spring- is it Spring yet??! My hankies are ironed and ready. Happy Day.

Cindy Brick said...

Kathleen, it should be out in mid-May! And thank you for asking...Erin go bragh!

Monday Stuff On the way to Other Stuff: Meltdown

     The nice thing about Colorado is that we have these horrendous snowstorms -- and within a few days, they're melting off -- fast. Al...