Monday, April 26, 2010

The Week Begins...

...and so does the Denver Quilt Festival. I have to go to the Merchandise Mart to help hang my exhibit, "Quilts from the World of Cindy Brick." The next day, it's on to judging, then Thursday I teach "Quilts of the Golden West." (Openings still available -- I'd love to have you come join me!) THEN...I can finally draw a deeper breath.
    The Festival will be full of exhibits, classes, talks, vendors and everything that makes a quilt show fascinating. Take a few hours -- or a day -- to come visit: you won't regret it. The Festival opens Wednesday night, then continues Thurs - Sunday. Go here for more information. Hours are 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Thurs-Sat, then 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sunday.

No comments:

Spring Is Here... And Updates

       We have now lived in Fort Garland for five months. It's been interesting to see how spring arrives here in the 'High Desert:&...