Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dear Anonymous Comment People-Types

(Yes, I know that's an odd phrase for an English major with an M.A. I did it on purpose.)

I'm glad that you took the time to visit my blog, as well as type out a response. Really, I am. However, it's very interesting that you must do so under the 'anonymous' flag. I agree: insulting and belittling someone is much easier if you don't have the guts to affix your name to said comment.

Congratulations. You may have made fun of me and the blog, but those comments also made you look petty -- and very small.  (P.S. I decided to okay their publication, so everyone can enjoy your discomfiture.)


Y'all come back now...ya hear?

No comments:

Spring Is Here... And Updates

       We have now lived in Fort Garland for five months. It's been interesting to see how spring arrives here in the 'High Desert:&...