Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pack One Bag -- Save A Boatload!

I have a BUNCH of trips to prepare for this summer, and fall -- and have been dreading the idea of paying for checked-in luggage.

Well, maybe I won't have to.

   Take a look at this New York Times tutorial. Forty garments in one carry-on bag, plus three pairs of shoes and toiletries...now that's my kind of math! (Other good packing tips are here. Mostly from pilots and stewardesses, who do this sort of thing all the time.)

Two weeks now, until Daughters and I go to New York City for 9 days. I already told them I'm not paying for checked luggage...I hope they're listening.

No comments:

Frugal Hits & Misses: March Report

 This has been a tighter month than most -- due in great part to some unexpected truck expenses. Last month's property tax payment sucke...