Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On My Way, Back Another Day...

A big basket of shirts waits for ironing. The sink's full of dishes. Random scraps of paper are piled here and there. Phone messages. Business files still to be sent.

And Husband and I leave for Panama tomorrow morning! 

We'll return in a few weeks, hopefully brown and rested. (And having visited the Panama Canal, something I've wanted to see all my life.) The Brickworks offices will still be open, though quieter. (It always is, this time of year.) Feels strange, knowing that in less than a day, the cold and snow will be a past memory.
    Please continue to stop by. A pile of posts are waiting and ready, and will be doled out over the next few weeks until I return. Be good -- see you soon!



No comments:

Frugal Hits & Misses: March Report

 This has been a tighter month than most -- due in great part to some unexpected truck expenses. Last month's property tax payment sucke...