Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pass the Teapot - On A Sunny Day

The Frugal Girl has a tempting recipe for squash muffins today. Yum, you say -- I'd stand in line for SQUASH!! The recipe's step by step, which is helpful. These have a streusel topping, and the photo shows a flaky, steaming muffin that looks just plain delicious.
   Yum.
    Besides, this is the girl who had regular posts on what spoiled in her fridge that week...and I, God help me, made fun of that. I have to make it up to her. (Ok, I STILL think it's weird.) 
    Three little piano student girls are coming over this afternoon for tea...maybe I should make muffins to go with the chocolate-frosted lebkuchen, cheese appetizers, and tiny cups of chicken noodle soup, daintily sipped. Oh, and a pot of strong English Breakfast, too. The sun is finally shining, after some days of grayness and snow. We'll have fun...pinky fingers extended, of course!



3 comments:

Kristen@TheFrugalGirl said...

You could always come and join all of us weirdos on Fridays. ;)

Cindy Brick said...

I might, at that! It could be fun...and frankly, I tend to be on the weirdo side myself. Just not about spoiled stuff. (Though I can see the point you're making -- and it's a good one!)

Cindy Brick said...

...and Kristen, thank you for commenting!

Just A Little Longer...

...and summer's over. I can't say I'll really miss this one. It's been full of packing and sorting, and dragging ourselves...