Friday, May 13, 2011

Back on the Air

Yes, I'm here!

Got home early Wednesday morning, after driving all night from Prescott -- we hit rain a few hours from home, and it turned into snow an hour away. We got home, staggered into the house, scooped up Charley and Jack from the snow, and went to bed.
    It kept snowing until mid-morning yesterday.

By the time I'd gotten my feet underneath me again, Blogger was having problems. Thankfully, they're back on the air...and so am I!

More in a bit, including my adventures with the Thumb Butte Quilting Guild -- and our run-in with guys from Top Shot. It's good to be home.

No comments:

Frugal Hits & Misses: March Report

 This has been a tighter month than most -- due in great part to some unexpected truck expenses. Last month's property tax payment sucke...