Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bad...But It Could Be Worse

I'm collecting garbage cans...time to start picking up the garbage downstairs in the basement. The fabrics are starting to smell now, and the cardboard boxes are something awful. Musty, musty, musty...I'm wearing a mask, and promised Husband not to stay down there too long.

Another priority: getting the teaching quilts into the storage room, where they can live during this repair period. (The quilts from clients were staying upstairs, even before this, so I could work on them now and then.) So far, the quilts all seem fine. If not, I'll wash them -- being a professional restorer sure is coming in handy right now!

You may not hear from me for a day...but you know what I'm doing. Sigh. Hope yours is going better. 



No comments:

You Go, Kids!

  More great 'wholesome' posts via Bored Panda .. .