Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Engineers Are Commercial, Too

A very funny Doritos commercial, from Paul Klusman, the maker of "An Engineer's Guide to Cats." Having married an engineer, I can REALLY relate to these. (Oh yes, and the cat part, too.)

They're just a different breed, engineers. (No, I wasn't going to say cats!) The Brick is currently a bus driver trainer, but most of his time is spent working on a computer system for the school district. Figures --you can take the Brick out of engineering, but you can't take the engineer out of the Brick. These guys will be engineers the rest of their days -- and I love mine for it.



The Brick laughed and laughed at the 'accurate story' shown in the preface...I didn't get it!

No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...