Monday, January 16, 2012

Stuff...And Less

Since the Brick's out of town, I've been hacking away at the piles around here. Books, tschochtkes, clothing are bagged and waiting at the door for tomorrow's trip to the thrift shop. (It's snowing like crazy out there right now -- four wheel drive territory. Thus the wait.)
     The bookshelves look sleek. The clothes poles in the closet are no longer groaning. And I keep thinking how much easier it would be to live like this:



And where is the business stuff to go? Well, maybe a studio...

I do think I'll go back to the '12 A Day' rule: 12 things a day thrown away or donated. Or at least PUT AWAY! 

No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...