Friday, March 2, 2012

Win A Hanky Panky...Easy!

Today's the last day to guess on what the Suffragette Quilt will sell for.

Have you always wanted to try appraising? Here's your chance to do it -- and if you come within a hundred dollars, less or more, of the final price (not including buyer's premium)...

A copy of Hanky Panky will be winging your way!

Take a look at the quilt here. Comment here about the price you think it will go for.

That's all you need to do. I'll let you know what the gentleman's bet I and another appraiser have on it, when the show's all over.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I don't have an informed opinion , so I'll just take a guess.

$4,200

kerrykatiecakeskeb43 said...

I am guessing it will exceed the estimate and sell for $5700.00, likely to a museum!

Cindy Brick said...

Good guesses, all! Kerry Katie, my own guess is closest to yours... at least on the value. We'll see what happens --
thanks for writing in. I have talked it over with Brickworks staff -- and I think we're going to send all of you a Hanky Panky, regardless of how close you are! We'll e-mail soon.

Cindy Brick said...

Fine. So we all missed out. But you get a Hanky Panky book, anyways! Write me at cindyjbrick@gmail.com with your snail mail address, by Saturday, March 10, and we'll get a copy to you. Thanks so much for guessing.

Monday Stuff On the Way to Other Stuff: Goodbye, Chickens

It's time for them to go. We're all out of feed. I bought 20 pounds of birdseed, and have been giving them that sparingly, along w...