Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm back -- And A Winner!

The wedding was fun...but it's nice to be home. We're having winds that threaten to blow everyone and their brother back to Michigan -- the dogs brace themselves when they step outside, but the chickies could care less. (Maybe because they're protected by the coop?)

Just when you think you've seen everything weird in the universe, comes along this:


A Dutch artist makes his dead cat Orville into a helicopter. 
    No, I am not making this up. I wish I were.

Funny, I just can't see our beloved dogs Buck and Goonie roaring overhead...and feel at peace with the thought. But it's just fine with Bart Jansen, who says now his pet got his 'wings.' (Can't help but think his cat would have been terribly embarrassed.)

Hmmm. Back to painting the basement. But before I go --


Pat, you're the winner of the Super Simple Strips book giveaway! I couldn't e-mail you directly, since your blogger status was protected. Please contact me at cindyjbrick@gmail.com with your snail mail address, and we'll get your book on its way.


No comments:

Spring Is Here... And Updates

       We have now lived in Fort Garland for five months. It's been interesting to see how spring arrives here in the 'High Desert:&...