Tuesday, April 8, 2014

HeliYUM...Ummm

Got back late last night from Deer Trail...and the Crazy Quilts talk. I think the ladies (and one gentleman) had a great time, based on all the bright eyes. It was a lot of fun!
     I'm headed back to that area Saturday afternoon, to give another talk, this time on "Quilts with Secrets." (Don't ask -- you'll have to come.) In between, though, I'm headed to the Estes Park quilt guild. That's tomorrow (Wed) night.

Did I tell you we have 9 Australorp chicks, tussling and peeping down in the library? They'll go out in the small coop pretty soon.
    And surprise, surprise -- I won the Big Question in yesterday's post: Keith has been working on the chickenyard fence! Amazing...



Meanwhile, here's a very silly April Fool's blurb from Sam Adams, about their "famous" HeliYUM brand. Boy that would change the talk around the bar!




No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...