Wednesday, May 14, 2014

More News..And A Hero Cat

Cats everywhere are shocked...shocked, I tell you... that one of their number actually saved a kid from an attacking dog!



Good for Kitty.

I'm still here in Colorado. The Mama's open heart surgery has finally been scheduled -- for June 4. She wishes it would just be over, but I am grateful for the extra two weeks to get things done.

Unfortunately, it also means that I won't be back to Colorado until the end of July. All my upcoming gigs are in the East Coast; it only makes sense that I bring kits and samples for ALL the gigs, and use the Mama's house as a home base in between.

The Brick is wonderful. He's willing to keep things going here, while I take care of The Mama. He'll watch out for the dogs and chickens, as well as keep working. What a guy.

I do not look forward to the loneliness this is going to bring -- but I need to do it.

No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...