Friday, July 25, 2014

I'm Still Here...

...but just beat.

Maine Quilts has been a lot of fun. Not only are people really enthusiastic, but I had a chance to look at a BUNCH of wonderful hanging quilts. (Mine is out there, too...a Crazy with my first experiment on LED lights included. Working on a second one.)

Had a morning redwork class, then a lunch lecture immediately afterward on Crazy quilts, THEN a two-hour lecture on dating quilts! I can still remember my name (sort of), and I know where my car keys are. Everything else is pretty much a lost cause.

Quilts of the Colonials is tomorrow...lots of sewing and working with old fabrics. What a burden. (!!!)  There are some spots left in my Crazy class Sunday, if you're in the Augusta, ME area.


No comments:

Spring Is Here... And Updates

       We have now lived in Fort Garland for five months. It's been interesting to see how spring arrives here in the 'High Desert:&...