Saturday, August 2, 2014

There's No Place Like Home

...really.

The Mama and I drove into Colorado late on Thursday evening. After driving for three out of the four previous days, I was ready for it to be DONE.

A few days sleeping in, putzing around the house (and trying hard to ignore The Mama, who has her own agenda of What I Should Be Doing, whether or not I agree), playing with the dogs and snuggling up to the Brick have worked wonders. I feel much better. I've been slowly putting away things, catching up on paperwork, and starting to go back into normal life. It feels strange, like speaking a language I'm fluent in, but haven't used for months. 2 1/2 months, to be exact.

But it's lovely to be here. In other words:


No comments:

Spring Is Here... And Updates

       We have now lived in Fort Garland for five months. It's been interesting to see how spring arrives here in the 'High Desert:&...