Friday, January 29, 2016

Oklahoma City Memories

Yes, I'm here...just trying to finish off a boatload of appraisals. Making progress in other areas, too. 
The sunshine and warm weather (warm for us, anyway) are deceiving -- we're supposed to get more snow late in the weekend and on Monday. Good -- maybe I can get more work done!

More reports on the Schorsch auction, the pantry challenge and the chickies are coming, as soon as I can print off the last appraisal. Soon, sooooonnnnn...

Meanwhile --
    I just got an e-mail from Barb Reynolds, who was one of my students when I taught in Oklahoma City recently. Barb finished her Memory Quilt, started in class! Here it is...



Barb handpainted this fabric during class -- one of my 'extra goodie' techniques. Yes, it's washable and colorfast!
 (I like to include extras, both freebie samples and techniques,  students don't expect)




Didn't she do a great job!!! Barb, I'm proud of you. 


And if you're curious about the Memory Quilt technique, you can see more via the show I taped for Quilter's Newsletter's cable channel. Go to Youtube for samplings, including this one.


(Yes, I was tired that day...)

No comments:

You Go, Kids!

  More great 'wholesome' posts via Bored Panda .. .