Saturday, February 27, 2016

Love At First Bite

If you've hung around here at all, you know I have a thing for Bigfoot

I enjoy collecting reports about Mr. S (Sasquatch, of course), and following his sightings, especially through my part of Colorado.

It may be a week or so after St. Valentine's Day, but lo and behold, I found:


It came with a nice-sized package of Jack Link's beef jerky inside, as a bonus. (Yes, that's an edging of fur you're seeing on the box.)

Awww, Mr. S., I never knew you cared.






Keith, who compared his footprint to Mr. S's last fall, got one...

     So did I. (swoon)





The Mama is a little moony over her new friend. (smirk)





You don't always choose the ones you love...sometimes it just happens.





No comments:

Bigfoot's Back in Town?

I haven't forgotten  Our Mutual Buddy.  He's been kind of quiet lately -- but I suspect he's not back yet. ( He seems to...