Friday, September 23, 2016

Welcome to Fall

   I'm in Michigan with The Mama...her health hasn't been that great lately. She is having increasing problems walking and standing for any amount of time. Which worries me.

    So far, though, she wants to live on her own. The time will come soon, though, when I'm not sure that will work.
     For now, we just watch...and wait.

The Mama enjoys quilting, so she and I have been working on a project together. She doesn't like my fabric choices, and gripes about my suggestions. I sew and cut...and listen to her fuss.

Don't be surprised if you don't hear much on this blog for the next few days. The Mama doesn't believe in the internet, so I have to make special trips to post. And that can't happen often.

More soon.





No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...