Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Ummm... Wanna Explain This?




I can definitely relate to the mom part!


     We got about 10-12 inches of very welcome moisture...which has started to melt off already. I've been working on appraisal stuff, doing some reading and catching up on household things, along with regular stops for my two dogsitting charges. Here's one of them: Miss Luna. What a charmer.

"Quick -- love me up!"
Plus three cats.

Frankly, I wasn't even sure there were three until last night, when Miss Kitty #3 deigned to appear. At least she let me pet her, as part of the bargain.




     Still not feeling completely well -- this flu has not laid us flat, but it does sap any extra strength we've got. At least it comes and goes. And some of the ironing's done. And the dishwasher ran tonight. Small accomplishments are better than none.


No comments:

Monday Stuff On the way to Other Stuff: Meltdown

     The nice thing about Colorado is that we have these horrendous snowstorms -- and within a few days, they're melting off -- fast. Al...