Friday, March 24, 2017

Log Cabin Gone Wild!

Friend Thommy sent me this photo of a Log Cabin quilt from Facebook...
          a bit different from the usual.

(I'm a sucker for unusual Log Cabins, anyways.)





I hope the escape was successful.


(Thanks, Traci Smith from Appalachian Americans.)

Update:  Friend Kris Driessen pointed out the quilt's similarity to Chris Gilman's Tighten the Tension -- the two have to be influencing each other, at the very least. Click on the link to take you to the pattern.
       Clever, clever.





2 comments:

Kris said...

It's a variation of Tighten the Tension - http://www.chrisgilman.com/patterns.html

Cindy Brick said...

Thank you, Kris! So glad you mentioned it.

My, you've been chatty lately...

thanks for writing.

Monday Stuff On the Way to Other Stuff: Bathrooms

I'm not sure how...God's grace, I think. But we made it through a night and a day of Worship Team, flu notwithstanding. I'm pret...