Monday, August 14, 2017

Just A Little Longer...

...and summer's over.

I can't say I'll really miss this one. It's been full of packing and sorting, and dragging ourselves around. No vacation time. This is the work season, so we can enjoy the future more.  

It is the way it is. 

Looks like we'll still be in the house for at least a few more months, while we finish up, paint and refinish the floors. It's okay -- we're not in a huge rush. I am starting to realize that the Brick and I can only take so much stress and bustle; then we have to stop and rest. (Is this what 'getting old' is like?)

And look what's coming: 



Hoo boy -- pumpkin coffee again. (grimace)

No comments:

Lessons Learned From A Gunslinger: The Redux

      I wrote this post for another website years ago...but it's worth visiting again. And yes, Paladin and we are still buddies.      W...