Sunday, October 21, 2018

Book Signings...And Kitty Pride

The book signing today at Costco went GREAT. At least 25 books sold in just a few hours...I'm pretty sure the real number was closer to 27. (It got a little busy there for a while.) 
    Considering that the Parker, CO Costco only ordered 45 books to begin with, they were very pleased.











    Also, considering this is my seventh book, I have never done a book signing before! So I have no idea whether I did it 'right' or not.

    Maybe that's a good thing, too. 




Next week, I've got another Costco book signing, this time for the Aurora, CO store (Oct. 27, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.) Not long after, I'm headed to the Firehouse Museum in Denver to tell ghost stories during trick-or-treating time there. 
    Or you can meet me at my Barnes & Noble book signing on Oct. 26, 5-7 p.m. This is at the Southlands Town Center location, also in Aurora.

Stop by and say hi.

Book sales for Ghosts & Legends continue to do very well. Based on what the website is saying, books have already sold out a second time, even though publication was less than two weeks ago. This is music to an author's ears!

We've still got copies, though...and we're still running a 'pre-pub' special.

Meanwhile, here are some new kitty memes to entertain you. Charles & Ruby refuse to look, but you'll enjoy them. 






Charles & Ruby deal with this issue by desperately wanting to 'go outside.'
They then stand by the bin holding the dogfood, and look at me expectantly.
The stinkers.














Or maybe it would...



                                                           Awwwww....






No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...