Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Kindness Always Means Something

These just spoke to my heart. Hopefully they will to yours, too.

And to the man who paid our toll during a busy rush hour traffic day in Chicago...

    Thank you. This post is dedicated to you.


















This is the same woman mentioned in my blogpost a few days ago...says a lot about her love for her horse.



Very gutsy...


It's so hard to admit when you messed up. But not only to admit it, but fix it...that's true dignity.





2 comments:

gocrazywithme said...

These stories all helped me on a rainy (thank God for the rain) morning when the other news on my feed is all greed and corruption.

Cindy Brick said...

You're welcome! I was starting to feel the same way. These stories remind me that there's still good out there. There always has been -- it's just not always the popular, or vote-getting, or trendy thing to mention.

Thanks for writing.

Lessons Learned From A Gunslinger: The Redux

      I wrote this post for another website years ago...but it's worth visiting again. And yes, Paladin and we are still buddies.      W...