Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thanks, Mom! (Freebies for Mother's Day)

The Mama is fussy, generous, kindhearted...and one of the most loving moms in the world. She makes me laugh, and drives me crazy sometimes -- and yet I wouldn't not have her in my life for all the money in the world. ( I drive her nuts on occasion, as well. Wonder why...)

She's wonderful.





You can celebrate your special mom -- and save some $$ -- by taking advantage of a huge batch of freebies out there. Especially from restaurants.

This offering is via Brad's Deals: 22+ freebies, with links to more. (Thanks, Brad.)

He didn't include one of our favorite places to eat, Red Robin. They're offering a free $5 giftcard for every $25 purchased in giftcards.


Happy Mother's Day, Mom. We love you. Very, very much.








No comments:

Spring Is Here... And Updates

       We have now lived in Fort Garland for five months. It's been interesting to see how spring arrives here in the 'High Desert:&...