Sunday, June 9, 2019

I'm Still Here...




How 'bout that.

We made a flying trip to Michigan last week to drop off storage items at The Mama's farm. Got a little sleep, then headed back. The trailer had two flats along the way -- we got to Virginia Dale, CO barely in time for me to give a talk there on Jack Slade and Baby Doe Tabor. But we got there in time.

Tomorrow, I have a talk to do for History Colorado on my book. Talk starts at 1 p.m. at the History Colorado Center, 1200 Broadway in Denver, Monday at 1 p.m.




Then back to the finishing touches on the house...before I leave for a multi-day gig at the Peaks & Pines guild in Granby Thursday. (More on that tomorrow.)

. I would say we're tired -- but we're way beyond that.
    More soon.

\

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...