Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Christmas Present Possibilities

In case you didn't notice, fall is nearly over -- and Christmas is coming. Soon.

Are you ready? Or are you in danger of falling on your face?




Thanks to living in the fifth-wheel, and a massive clearout (which I knew was going to happen for months), I haven't purchased ahead like usual. Our poor little children will have to make do with fewer presents, including stocking stuffers. 

(Okay, fine, I did get some things already. Our table actually lifts up, with storage underneath. It's filled right now with various goodies, including giant candy bars found for approx. 50 cents.) 




I've been looking around for good present ideas. Here's the best of the batch, so far:

Lemon pound cake -- or other flavors. From a cake mix!  (Thrifty Mom in Boise)

Other gift ideas from your pantry.   (My Abundant Life)

Choosing the perfect present for your boyfriend/girlfriend or significant other.  (Money Under 30)  Also:
     *The best inexpensive Christmas gifts you can ask for
     *55 inexpensive gift ideas

Finally, from yours truly, my list of presents for much less.


I'll be back soon to talk about stocking stuffers. Meanwhile, this should give you -- and me -- a jumpstart.




No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...