Saturday, January 9, 2021

Fame

 

[on becoming famous] I don't know what to say about fame. I've been doing this since I was eight, so I can't really say that it came out of nowhere. But I can't say that I saw it coming, either. My friend's grandmother would soak a lobster in vodka, get it good and drunk before she put it in the pot to cook it. Then she'd turn the heat up real slow. That lobster never knew what hit him.That's kind of how it's gone down for me. Except in my story, I guess I'm the old lady AND the lobster.

                                                                           --Ryan Gosling





Get your own lobster in hot water with this great lobster bisque recipe from Rasa Malaysia.





No comments:

You Go, Kids!

  More great 'wholesome' posts via Bored Panda .. .