Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's a Graduation!

Congratulations, niece Brianna and nephew Kevin! We're proud of you! 

It's on to marriage in a few weeks, then Kevin starts grad school...

I have a soft spot in my heart for this...I finished grad school before the Brick, and worked several years in various office jobs while he got his B.S., then his Master's. (He's actually 3 1/4 years older, but spent six years in the Navy first, while I went straight into college from high school.)
     It will be an interesting time for them, while they learn to adjust in all sorts of ways...to each other, to a new place and job, to a new life. They'll do it beautifully -- I'm sure of that.


Aunt Cindy and Uncle Dave love you!

No comments:

Frugal Hits & Misses: March Report

 This has been a tighter month than most -- due in great part to some unexpected truck expenses. Last month's property tax payment sucke...