Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Where Am I? Here (Wherever That Is...)

...yep, I'm back!

We came home from Ireland in the middle of a thunderstorm. DIA was shut down because of the storm -- the plane circled for a while, then ran out of gas and had to go to Colorado Springs to wait and get refueled.

Voila -- we get home all right. And only 2 1/2 hours late.

Was Ireland wonderful? You bet. (And yes, I'll pass on a report.)

But yesterday I had to fly to Georgia for a teaching/lecture gig at the Southeastern Quilt and Textile Museum in Carollton, GA. (If you're in the Atlanta area, come on Friday night for a free lecture on Crazy quilts!)

Class today was relaxed and fun -- and we have stuff EVERYWHERE.
All the elements for a great Crazy quilt class.

More tomorrow, when I can figure out what time it is, and where I am. (The bod doesn't have a clue yet.)


No comments:

Lessons Learned From A Gunslinger: The Redux

      I wrote this post for another website years ago...but it's worth visiting again. And yes, Paladin and we are still buddies.      W...