There's a layer of ice underneath the feathery stuff. It took forever to chip off the windshield, so I could have coffee (and sit like a slug until I completely woke up) with my early-bird friends.
It's still snowing. And snowing. And snowing.
A good day to stay inside, and get some work done!
If you like unusual graphics, there's a great free place to get them -- Dover Publications has a weekly sampler of selections from their huge library of titles. Here's this week's sampler, including a very quirky anatomical clip art book. Just request that you be put on the e-mail notice for upcoming samplers. Think of the places a skeleton or two would come in handy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment