Stories like this one encourage me: this high schooler bought a house! It meant saving and scrimping, and putting away every cent of her 4-H winnings, but now she's got it rented and earning income. Good for her!
I've been trying to come up with new ways to squeeze out some dollars here and there...some cabins have come up for sale in Bailey, about an hour's drive away, and one of Husband's favorite fishing areas. (I could use a quiet spot for writing deadlines, too.) They're $30,000, which is a STEAL for vacation spots in our area. Oooh. Could we squeeze out enough extra money, especially if the prices dropped even further? I'm intrigued enough to try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment