Happy Father's Day, Pa! I will always be thinking of you on this special day.
It may be just a bit, or decades before I see you again...but I have this feeling it will seem like only a few minutes to you.
Love you so much.
Yer kid
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment