Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What We Did in Redwork Class Saturday...

...well, sort of.  

Actually, we did more than this -- but I was so fascinated with what one of my students, Janet Mohler, came up with. She converted the freebie skeleton and silk roses into this little guy --



He was shy, but behaved himself while we were working at redwork.




The rose was stitched right on his collarbone. What an interesting idea for a 'Day of the Dead' piece!

This was also Janet's contribution. It resembles her dog, I'm told. Love this little puppy!



 (It was done in stabstitch, rather than the more usual outline stitch -- very effective.)

Thanks, Janet, for sharing.

No comments: