Wednesday, June 29, 2016

More Quilt Hunks

I have had so much fun with these, particularly the Ryan Gosling memes; that moony face rocks 'em so well. Thought you'd enjoy more.






(Feel the steam rising off that one?)


Hey girl. No I didn't fall asleep while you were describing your upcoming sewing and craft projects. I just closed my eyes to visualize them better. They look amazing.:





Hey girl, Of course I don't mind folding and organizing all of your fabric. And when I'm done - let's go shopping for more.:

Hey girl. ♥:


I couldn't help it, I added this one, too...


I found the perfect 'hey girl' meme @wackyeileen:

Whoa.









No comments:

Lessons Learned From A Gunslinger: The Redux

      I wrote this post for another website years ago...but it's worth visiting again. And yes, Paladin and we are still buddies.      W...