Sunday, September 9, 2018

North Platte, Pumpkins...and Joan

Since my trip to North Platte, thought you might like to see one of the quilts this talented group has produced.






Joan Albrecht was kind enough to put me up while there. This is one of her Halloween quilts, adapted, she tells me, from a Fons & Porter pattern. (The prairie points are her own inspiration.)






She enjoys using orange in her quilts -- can you tell?
       ('Funny,' she said, 'normally I don't even like orange.')






Thanks, Joan, for the hospitality... and sharing.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was my pleasure to have you in my home. Lots of fun and it was informative.
Thanks

Cindy Brick said...

You're welcome, friend!

I enjoyed it, too.

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...