I have been paddling like crazy this week...
A huge batch of appraisal reports to do. Everyone and their sister needs this info -- especially for donating purposes. The IRS now requires appraisals done by a certified appraiser -- great for extra opportunities, hard because they require reports and forms done NOW.
I'm grateful for the work. Really. But there are other balls to keep in the air, too.
Ah well.
Stayed up until 3 a.m. getting two reports done...now to sign and stamp them, get them off in Ye Olde Mail, then finish up the OTHER two reports that are waiting. If the Post Office loses them, I think I will quietly have a heart attack.
Then it's time to start work on our taxes, too. See the swirl of water? The bubbles coming quietly up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment