Thursday, March 20, 2008

Keeping Your Head Above Water

I have been paddling like crazy this week...

A huge batch of appraisal reports to do. Everyone and their sister needs this info -- especially for donating purposes. The IRS now requires appraisals done by a certified appraiser -- great for extra opportunities, hard because they require reports and forms done NOW.

I'm grateful for the work. Really. But there are other balls to keep in the air, too.

Ah well.

Stayed up until 3 a.m. getting two reports done...now to sign and stamp them, get them off in Ye Olde Mail, then finish up the OTHER two reports that are waiting. If the Post Office loses them, I think I will quietly have a heart attack.

Then it's time to start work on our taxes, too. See the swirl of water? The bubbles coming quietly up?

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...