Saturday, September 27, 2008

Catching Up...Slowly

Finally, I feel like I'm starting to make progress.

The roof is progressing (albeit slowly)...but I shouldn't have to worry about that in a few weeks.

The house is (slowly) getting cleaner.

The deadlines are (slowly) getting finished.

I actually even cooked this week, instead of relying on canned soup and frozen pizza. We had luxurious meals all last week -- but those were thanks to Mom, not me.

Gosh. What if I actually get CAUGHT UP?!?

The world would end. Total chaos. The mountains would fall over. Probably even "dogs and cats living together," like Bill Murray says...but oh, it would be lovely.

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...