Got just a little time? The Nester's got a whole set of ideas on how to fix up your living room in ten minutes. (Yep, you read that right -- 600 seconds!) The comments are great, too.
Don't miss her related posts on ten minutes for the bathroom and other rooms in the house, either. Now that the piles are starting to disappear from the dining room, I plan on doing some work in this vein this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment