We get precipitation so rarely here, that rainy days are greeted with anticipation. No having to water. No getting heatstroke from the sun pouring in your windshield. And best of all, fresh, sweet air, clean sidewalks and refreshed plants. Snow shouldn't be mixed in with the rain, either, since temps are staying above 40 degrees. (We hope.) I think we'll have a fire in the fireplace tonight to celebrate.
News Note: A very cool Roman-style mummy sarcophagus was discovered at a remote Egyptian oases. Includes photos and a careful description. (And yes, there seems to be a body inside.) This guys are rare -- take a look.
Places to go, people to see, things to do. I'd better get to it. Have a great weekend yerself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment