Simple, graceful ideas for gift wrapping...
New things you can do with holiday items...
all sorts of Christmas crafts to start now...and finish!
Maybe it's a response to all that cynical humor of Scrooged (yes, I watched it on AMC recently), but I feel determined to actually enjoy preparing for Christmas this year -- even if it means I put a wreath on the door, make just one or two kinds of cookies...and call it good.
Not having to kill myself preparing for the festivities would truly make it a Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment